Redefining drinking

Customers can pour their own drinks, putting an end to queuing. Blissful drinking improves customer flow, and allows multiple pours concurrently.

TURN CUSTOMERS INTO FANS &

Your Brand Into A Religion

Elevate the drinking experience in your restaurant using self-pour technology that allows customers to pour the drink of their choice whenever they want easily.

Easy to use with

Intuitive Features

Patrons can serve themselves through your own branded app, a loyalty card or using contactless payment methods. The systems are easy to use, and cut out annoying queuing.

Reduce frustration, wastage, and inefficiencies. Skyrocket customer-satisfaction, sales, revenue, and profits.

Why Self Pour?

Delivering business bliss

Revenue

Improve your revenue through better customer flow. Multiple customer can pour simultaneously, multiplying your earning potential.

Cash Flow

You get paid when the customer tops up their wallet, dramatically improving your cashflow and enabling you to negotiate better deals.

Wastage

Our systems cut waste to less than 3%. Stop pouring away your profits and join the self service revolution.

Dispensing innovation

Standout & Scale Your Business

Our self-service kiosks empower your customers to pick and choose the drink of their choice, taking all the time they need and then self-pour it easily whenever they want to and are ready to drink.

Top Up

Patrons top up their wallet through the app or loyalty card. Recieve the money upfront, improving your cashflow.

Pour Drinks

Customer can use their credits to pour drinks or pay for food and events. Reduce overheads by over 45%

Enjoy

Customers enjoy their drinks whilst you sit back and enjoy the minimum wastage and a huge profit increase!

Showcase

The best way to serve your customers has arrived

Who wants to wait in lines and shout out the drink they want when they finally reach the bartender? You guessed it right, NO ONE! Our self-service kiosks put an end to customers' misery, making it fun, easy, quick, and simple to drink.

Testimonials

Trusted by bars & restaurants worldwide

The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way people drink. Here's what our customers have got to say about us...

"Self pouring has changed our bar"

60% of our wet sales comes from our self-pour tap wall which is overseen by one person. The other 40% of alcohol revenue is from our traditional bar, which takes 4 staff to run.

James Stanbrook
The results have been incredible!

We installed a self service tap wall in the bar after the pandemic. I'm thrilled with the uptake. So much so we'd like to install another!

Jane Franco
Contact us

Ready to increase your revenue?

0203 746 2074
hello@diyon.co.uk
www.diyon.co.uk
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.